Walgreens takes care of their Employees. Everyone can sign in login to get information about salary, work schedules, and access to application. There are also benefits and discounts for employees. After log in, you get full access to the different services at wbaworldwide.wba.com and at sso.walgreens.com.
Sign in SSO Employee Walgreens Account
If you are a member of Walgreens Boots Alliance, you need to use the official website sso.walgreens.com to sign in.
- First, at the main field, enter your OneId. You got it when you signed up.
- Next, enter your account password. Be careful with caps lock.
- After entering the correct data, press «Sign on».
Important: If access could not be obtained, you will need to request a password:
- Click «Forgot password?» On the main form.
- To get help, you must enter your OneId and click «Next».
- Then follow the instructions to create a new password.
Log in at WBA Worldwide Walgreens
For employee access to WBA Worldwide Walgreens services (including at home), go to page wbaworldwide.wba.com.
- Instead of login you need to use your mailbox as your authenticator. It is better to use gmail when you sign up. This will ensure that important letters won't get into spam.
- In the second field enter your password and click on «Sign In».
Attention! If you have not found it, you will get a message: «Your email address and/or password was not recognized. Please reset your password, select another organization or contact your IT support team for assistance».
To restore access, you need to perform several steps:
- Click on Forgotten your password?»
- Enter your email. Confirm that you are not a robot by special checking.
- Click on Email me reset instructions».
You should receive instructions within 1 minute. If you don't see your reset email... Be sure to check your spam filter for an email from